04 June 2010

You Are Beautiful~~


"Without a word you made me know love..
Without a word you gave me your love..
Made me feel myself with your every breath..
Then you ran away..
Without a word love left me..
Without a word love tossed me aside..
Not knowing what to say..
My lips must have been suprised..
Because you came without a word.."

nui : I suddenly like you when the first time saw You. Not only You but also Him. A feelings that makes me want to know more about you. About your life. Perhaps this is what they call it ‘love at first sight’. Every time i see both of you smile. My lips make the same curves as yours. And I even cry when i saw your tear drops. But i know this is only a temporary feelings that will dissapear someday. I just want to know you, hear your lovely voice singing, watch you brightly smile on your face. Even though you kissing with girls in your scenes, I still like you and of course i got jealous with that girls. Hahah..
Actually I’m talking about the actors that tied up my heart when the first time i saw them acting. I’m not that kind of girl that easily ‘like’ someone you know. I mean actors or actress. The ‘like’ feelings is different with this two actors. It’s a feelings that...emm hard to explain it. I got hundreds of their pictures, short movies about them, their profiles and..ahh i love them~!. I think i’m more to their Die Hard Fan maybe? Emm yea..I think so...hehe..Don’t care about what people want to say about my feelings on them..Like i always said “Abaikan~~”..hehe..but who are they?? Ou ou ou..Don’t want to tell you...Nnt u rampas~!! Hahah..Maybe some of my friends already knew it..hehe..
I LIKE THEM~~!!!
\(^_______^)/



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...