14 May 2011

Day Five : 10 wishes

Day Five : 
10 wishes


  1. I wish i could go back to my childhood phase. :)
  2. I wish i could go to Saudi after I've finished my Degree. :)
  3. I wish I can send my parents to Mecca some other time. Insya Allah. :) 
  4. I wish i am a Doraemon. :)
  5. I wish my family and friends are always in a good condition and healthy. :)
  6. I wish the time will flow fast without even noticed it. :)
  7. I wish my late sister is still by my side. :)
  8. I wish I could be the real Muslimah is. :)
  9. I wish I could have a twins baby later (haha) :)
  10. I wish I could speak out that I like him. but I can't. :)

2 comments:

  1. k.nuii mmg doremon la!! cume xde poket!kihkih!
    twin baby?!! i pun same nk klu bleh..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha tulah pasal. nk doraemon yg ada poket. haha. nk twin juga? Jom aida tp jgn kita bermadu sudah. haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...